In 1998, Deirdre and Don Imus founded The Imus Cattle Ranch for Kids with Cancer® in Ribera, New Mexico. Deirdre is passionate about keeping this healing environment toxin-free. No junk food and no harsh chemical cleansers allowed!
After seeing kids thrive at the ranch, she was inspired to bring this lifestyle to another healing place: the hospital. She worked with a team of experts at Hackensack University Medical Center to develop a line of cleaning products that are effective enough for leading hospitals, but safe enough for children’s playrooms.
So Many Reasons to Love GTC™
Click here for more information.
- 100% of all after tax profits from our GTC™ products go to The Imus Cattle Ranch for Kids with Cancer®, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit.
- GTC™ products were developed at a leading hospital.
- We proudly disclose all of our ingredients – a unique blend of cleaning agents derived from plants and minerals.
- Our finished products are never tested on animals and do not contain animal-derived ingredients.
- GTC™ Greening The Cleaning® products received the highest ratings from the Environmental Working Group’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.